Occupants during the 20th century include Alf Tarrant who bought it from his father, James for £1000 in the 1930s. When Alf died, Bill Cooley (senior) took the farm on from Alf's widow Charlotte (née Bunce). It is still farmed by Bill's son.
|The photograph was taken in the 1950s.
Note: Little Common Farm House is a Grade 2 Listed Building, details can be found on Historic England website.