Over the hundred years there have been many, many gifts to the chapel of money and items. Each and everyone has been appreciated, but neither the minute books nor the memories of the members can supply a complete list, and thus those shown below, although all are in use today, are but a small proportion of the total.
Some have been given in memory of chapel members. These
Electric light installation 1948
Archibald and Clifford Chew
Flower vases 1973
Curtain behind the communion table 1980 Sylvia Chew
Other gifts were given simply because they were needed, such
Flower vase 1943
Mrs Rye of Woodlands Park
Lamp outside the chapel c1960
Flower stand c1965
Eva Sibley (nee Lane)
Bibles for the Sunday School 1982
The Eton Wick History Group is most grateful for the kind permission given by the Eton Wick Methodist Chapel to republish this history, Tough Assignment on this website.