- The publications "A Photographic History of Eton Wick and Eton", "Recall 60 years on" and the reprint of Judith Hunter's "The Story of a Village"
- The Millennium Exhibition
- 60th Anniversary of V.J. Day Exhibition
- Refurbishment of the Folly Bridge Cattle Pound
- The annual James Kinross Prize awarded to school pupils for knowledge of village history
- Installation of a public address system in Eton Wick Village Hall
- Replacement of the plaque at the Jubilee Oak Tree
- Planting of an Oak Tree to celebrate Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee in 2012
- A members' cruise on the River Thames
- more than 200 talks over the past twenty-seven years from 1991
- and this website!
Meetings are held every six weeks and are well attended, with about 70 people usually turning up for talks on subjects relating to the history of Eton Wick and neighbouring town of Eton, or the archaeology and natural history of the Thames Valley area.
Secretary: Mrs. T. Stanton
Treasurer: Mr. P. Hodgson
Mrs. R. Pidgeon
Mr. P Tarrant
You can contact us here