- The publications "A Photographic History of Eton Wick and Eton", "Recall 60 years on" and the reprint of Judith Hunter's "The Story of a Village"
- The Millennium Exhibition
- 60th Anniversary of V.J. Day Exhibition
- Refurbishment of the Folly Bridge Cattle Pound
- The annual James Kinross Prize awarded to school pupils for knowledge of village history
- Installation of a public address system in Eton Wick Village Hall
- Replacement of the plaque at the Jubilee Oak Tree
- Planting of an Oak Tree to celebrate Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee in 2012
- A members' cruise on the River Thames
- more than 200 talks over the past twenty-seven years from 1991
- and this website!
Secretary: Mrs. T. Stanton
Treasurer: Mr. P. Hodgson
Mr. E. Kupfermann
You can contact us here