- The publications "A Photographic History of Eton Wick and Eton", "Recall 60 years on" and the reprint of Judith Hunter's "The Story of a Village"
- The Millennium Exhibition
- 60th Anniversary of V.J. Day Exhibition
- Refurbishment of the Folly Bridge Cattle Pound
- The annual James Kinross Prize awarded to school pupils for knowledge of village history
- Installation of a public address system in Eton Wick hall
- Replacement of the plaque at the Jubilee Oak Tree
- Planting of an Oak Tree to celebrate Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee in 2012
- A members' cruise on the River Thames
- and not least of all, more than 160 talks over the past twenty years!
Meetings are held every six weeks and are well attended, with about 70 people usually turning up for talks on subjects relating to the history of Eton Wick and neighbouring town of Eton, or the archaeology and natural history of the Thames Valley area.
Secretary: Mrs. T. Stanton
Treasurer: Mr. P. Hodgson
Mr F. Bond
Mrs. R. Pidgeon
Mr. J. Austin
Mr. P Tarrant
You can contact us here